- Never choose your entertainment on price; your guests will never know how little you paid!
- Investigate: always check out the website for all information about the company you are looking to hire!
- Always choose a reputable company. If they have been in business for a long time, there’s a good chance they have happy customers!
- Choose a company that has more than ‘a few’ disc jockeys. This could save your party in the event that people become sick or unavailable
- Stay away from classified websites for DJ services. They are more likely to be here today, and gone tomorrow… with your money.
- Always get a contract from your entertainment provider outlining the services you are to receive on the day of your wedding
- Ask about the company’s back-up plan in the event the DJ is sick, or their equipment breaks down. Be the devil’s advocate, and test their back-up plans!
- Choose a company that offers a variety of services so you don’t need to search around for all the extras: they should be able to provide décor lighting, and even video projectors and screens!
- Choose a reputable company you trust, that is fully insured for your protection!
- Choose a full-time DJ company. You need to be able to communicate whenever you want, and this isn’t possible with part-timers!
Hi Brian, First of all, I wanted to express my thanks to you and more specifically to our DJ who did a great job at our wedding on May 6th. He was very friendly and was very good at taking cues from our guests in order to ensure the party kept going. I am very happy … Continue reading Dominique Bergevin
Quality Entertainment, Thank you for making our wedding day a success. Our disc jockey was very interactive with everyone and our guests enjoyed the evening because he was able to entertain all ages. The DJ makes or breaks a party and Greg definitely made the party! Wendy & D’Arcy