- Never choose your entertainment on price; your guests will never know how little you paid!
- Investigate: always check out the website for all information about the company you are looking to hire!
- Always choose a reputable company. If they have been in business for a long time, there’s a good chance they have happy customers!
- Choose a company that has more than ‘a few’ disc jockeys. This could save your party in the event that people become sick or unavailable
- Stay away from classified websites for DJ services. They are more likely to be here today, and gone tomorrow… with your money.
- Always get a contract from your entertainment provider outlining the services you are to receive on the day of your wedding
- Ask about the company’s back-up plan in the event the DJ is sick, or their equipment breaks down. Be the devil’s advocate, and test their back-up plans!
- Choose a company that offers a variety of services so you don’t need to search around for all the extras: they should be able to provide décor lighting, and even video projectors and screens!
- Choose a reputable company you trust, that is fully insured for your protection!
- Choose a full-time DJ company. You need to be able to communicate whenever you want, and this isn’t possible with part-timers!
We had a Quality Entertainment Photo Booth at our wedding a couple of weeks ago and we are so pleased! The guests absolutely LOVED it and it was a great way to ensure that we got pictures with all of our guests. Renée was great to communicate with leading up to the event. On the … Continue reading Genevieve and Douglas Murray Weir
Quality Entertainment DJ’d our wedding. They were excellent! So easy to work with, our DJ was great – arrived on time and discussed some details with me to ensure everything went according to plan. The dance floor was packed from 9pm until we had to close our venue at 1am – guests LOVED the music. … Continue reading Alyson Hawkins