We had a Quality Entertainment Photo Booth at our wedding a couple of weeks ago and we are so pleased! The guests absolutely LOVED it and it was a great way to ensure that we got pictures with all of our guests. Renée was great to communicate with leading up to the event. On the … Continue reading Genevieve and Douglas Murray Weir
– Disc jockey for 25 years
– Graduated from the Radio and TV Program at Algonquin College
– Recipient of the 40 Under 40 Award
– Honorary diploma from Algonquin College
– Vice-president of the Canadian Disc Jockey Association (5 years)
– Advisory board member for Event Management Program – Algonquin College
– Extensive experience producing important weddings, galas and events
– Member of MPI Ottawa / Member of their Community Outreach Committee
Extensive experience with sound and video production for some of the most important events and galas in the city. Expert when it comes to decor lighting and sound.
Our Front Line Team
Graduated from the Event Management Program at Algonquin College
8 years at Quality Entertainment
Graduated from Trent University. Jennifer’s held many positions in the hospitality, food and wine industry.
Ryan is a graduate of the Music Industry Arts program at Fanshawe College in London. He has extensive experience installing and producing high profile events and galas. He is responsible for our Operations Team and our back-up service.