The wedding’s party really starts with the bride and groom’s first dance. It can be difficult to choose the perfect song – but a local wedding DJ can really help out.
Songs come and go. You can reference top wedding sites like Theknot.com or others for the most popular first dance songs. However, this is a accumulation of stats from across North America. Only a local DJ entertainment business knows what your audience wants.
After all you wouldn’t want to play a song that is popular in California and is a dead beat in Ottawa. That is not a way to start the party.
Here’s an example. Quality Entertainment gathers a running tally of what songs Ottawa brides and grooms ask for their first dance. They are on the pulse of hometown.
Quality Entertainment list of First Wedding Dance:
- At Last – by Etta James
- I Won’t Give Up – by Jason Mraz
- All of Me – by John Legend
- A Thousand Years – by Christina Perri
- Then – by Brad Paisley
- Thinking Out Loud – by Ed Sheeran
- Marry Me – by Train
Here are other songs that can be considered:
- You Are the Best Thing – by Ray Montagne
- Better Together – by Jack Johnson
- Everything – by Michael Buble
- First Day of My Life – by Bright Eyes
- Make You Feel My Love – by Adele
The First Dance of the Bride and Groom really gives a message to your guests about your relationship. Great DJ service companies like Quality Entertainment work with you to help you give that message of love.